Trust Reservations was launched in 1999 and is privately owned and fully independent.
Specialising in UK meeting and conference management services and the sourcing of accommodation, our clients are typically corporations, SME's, unions and Political Parties. Our service is free to you and because of our buying power we are able to drive down costs. On average we will save you 30-50% against published prices. Trust Reservations negotiate on your behalf to ensure you get the best venue in terms of price, suitability and terms and conditions— whether you're putting on a local corporate dinner or an international conference.
Trust Reservations don't rely on brochures or websites to recommend a venue. Instead we pay regular visits to new and existing venues to stay up to date on how they're looking and test the service they are offering. All this information is kept in the Trust Reservations Database which is always up to date with information on the suitability of each venue. At the heart of a good business are relationships, and Trust Reservations is no exception, we employ only the best people to cultivate those relationships. Please feel free to contact Trust Reservations at any time to discuss your next event and with our expertise and experience Trust Reservations will send you a quote to consider.
The service offered to you by Trust Reservations will be honest and reliable. That is an easy thing to say, but our clients come back again and again and that is what they tell us…
Independence is something that is often claimed but rarely delivered. However, at Trust Reservations we are able to offer access to ALL the major hotel groups (U.K. and abroad) - private hotel groups, stand-alone hotels and university accommodation. We regularly review the quality of hotels we offer to our clients. We are not affiliated to any one hotel , so we believe we offer an impartial, focused and professional service. By using our teams extensive experience in the hotel world, as agents and ex-hoteliers, you can discuss with us the pros and cons of venues, enabling you to make the right decision. So why not contact us for a NO OBLIGATION quote, and let us show you how we can save you money.
- We research conference venues
- We research training and team building venues
- We advise on hotel accommodation and negotiate competitive rates whether group bookings, town conferences or individual rooms.
- We analyse your requirements and recommend the best venue having regard to price, service, suitability of conference/meeting rooms, break-out rooms and type of bedroom accommodation required
- We arrange inspection visits for our clients, usually free of charge
- We liase with your relevant persons to ensure your conference event is a success
- We organise events * We co-ordinate Group travel (via associated travel specialists)
- We arrange associated services including provision of telecom services, teledata and tele/video conferencing and broadcasting Remember, we work for you, and as we rely on repeat business we must ensure that you are satisfied with our service, and with the savings we will produce for you